Rate From: $ 995 pps
Duration : 5 Days
Highlights : Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, Pangolin Photo Safaris on both water and land
Location : Zimbabwe and Botswana
Types of Photography : Landscapes, Wildlife, People
Group size : Any Size
Many people don’t realize that Chobe National Park is only a short journey by road from the mighty Victoria Falls and all the activities that it has to offer. This proximity makes it a perfect combination safari and easily taken over 5 days. This package is also the perfect start to an extended safari visiting for example the Okavango Delta or even travelling further on to Cape Town for a true “beach & bush” experience.
Dates : All Year
You will be met at Victoria Falls International Airport and taken to Pamusha Lodge, which is a delightful owner managed establishment with lovely gardens to explore. The flights from Johannesburg normally arrive around lunchtime allowing you enough time to get settled, have a bite to eat and then head down to see the falls.
Victoria Falls town itself is host to several companies offering a huge range of activities from white water rafting and bungee jumping to more sedate activities like touring the wonderful curio stalls. Your consultant will be able to advise you on anything that takes your fancy and even pre book it. You will have a full day to explore on your second day of this itinerary.
On the third day you will be collected from Pamusha Lodge and driven to Botswana which is about an hour away. In Kasane, the gateway to the Chobe, will be staying at The Old House, which is another owner managed establishment, right on the river.
This small guesthouse is a favorite among independent travellers and locals alike. During your time in the Chobe you will be collected every morning and afternoon to head into the park for photo safaris on board the Pangolin photo boats and vehicles. If you need to borrow a camera and telephoto lens you can do so with our compliments and there will be a photo guide on board each trip to help you make the most of every photo opportunity. We will even give you a few memory cards to fill with your images.
On the final day you will be collected from The Old House after your last photo safari (and brunch) and taken either back to Victoria Falls or perhaps onwards via Kasane Airport should you wish to add another destination to this package. Please ask your consultant for all the options available.Includes:
- Meet and Greet at Victoria Falls Airport and transfer to Pamusha Lodge
- 2 nights at Pamusha Lodge (bed and breakfast basis)
- Transfer by road to The Chobe
- 2 nights at The Old House (dinner bed and breakfast basis)
- 4 Pangolin Photo Safaris on either the photo boat or Unimog
- Park Fees
- Refreshments during photo safari activities
- Free use of the Pangolin cameras and telephoto lenses during activities
- Free SD cards
- Transfer to Kasane Airport
- Visa fees where applicable
- Drinks and meals other than those specified
- Gratuities, laundry and items of a personal nature
- Return transfer to Victoria Falls (if required)
- Single room supplement from $155 per person (if travelling alone)