About the area
The Pangolin Voyager cruises its way through the wonderful Chobe waterways but settles itself in the town of Kasane in Botswana’s north-eastern region.
The boat generally moves every second day in the Kasai Channel as well as Kasika and Serondella within Chobe National Park.
What to bring
Once you have confirmed your booking, we will send extensive travel details. In the meantime, however, these are certain items that you should consider bringing.
- Sunscreen / lip balm / moisturiser
- Personal medication – including malaria prophylactics
- Books – bird books / fishing books / reading books
- Notebook and pen
- Photographic and / or video equipment
- Foreign exchange, if applicable
- International plug set
- Prescription glasses – always recommended to carry two pairs, especially if required for driving