|PEERMONT WALMONT AMBASSADOR (4 Star) AT THE GRAND PALM
HOTEL, CASINO AND CONVENTION RESORT GABORONE
|(QUOTED IN PULA)
This elegant luxury hotel offers Botswana’s highest standards of hospitality. The Peermont Walmont hotel is choicely designed and thoughtfully decorated for both business and leisure guests and is equipped with all the facilities and modern conveniences that discerning travelers have come to expect.
- Bar and Lounge
- Breakfast Restaurant (Mokolwane Bistro)
- Health & Beauty Spa
- Secure parking
- Swimming pool with pool bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Wireless internet access in rooms and public areas
Total Rooms: 188
- 1 Presidential Suite
- 8 Executive Suites
- 5 Junior Suites
- 34 Superior Queens (5th floor)
- 90 Double Rooms
- 48 Twin Rooms
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available.
- Check in after 14h00. Check-out before 11h00.
THE EXECUTIVE FLOOR
Situated on the 5th floor, this exclusive floor provides:
- A separate guest relations desk.
- A business lounge offering international newspapers and complimentary refreshments.
- An executive boardroom for private meetings.
- Bath and Shower
- Electronic room safe
- Electric shaver point (110/220V)
- Hair dryer
- International direct dial telephone
- 24-Hour room service
- Television featuring:
- Local television and radio stations
- South African TV channels
- Selected satellite TV channels
- Tea and Coffee station
- Wireless internet access
- Writing desk
CHILDREN’S PLAY GYM
There is an outdoors children’s play gym adjacent to the Fig Tree.
Parents can enjoy the tranquil Fig Tree setting watching their children nearby.
Reflecting an ambience of professionalism and luxury, Camelot Spa at Grand Palm offers a range of spa treatments and therapies to de-stress, re-energise and transform your body, mind and soul into a phase of rejuvenation and wellness. Facilities include a Hydrobath, Vichy Shower, Manicure & Pedicure Lounge, Relax Room and 6 treatment rooms.
SPORTS AND RECREATION FACILITIES
The Grand Palm features a well lit swimming pool surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and the Fig Tree Cocktail bar.
Two floodlit tennis courts situated at the pool.
A volley ball sand pitch is situated next to the pool.
CONFERENCE AND BANQUETING FACILITIES
For conference and exhibition planners there is only one place to meet. The Grand Palm resort offers a variety of facilities whether it’s an executive boardroom meeting, a trade show, a concert, a launch or a wedding, our venues, facilities and attention to personal service, sets us apart.
AT THE PEERMONT WALMONT HOTEL
THE OKAVANGO SUITE
The Okavange Suite can accommodate up to 250 people seated theatre-style and can be divided into two smaller rooms.
THE MOREMI SUITE
The Moremi Suite comprises three separate meeting rooms which can be opened out into one large room, capable of seating 100 people theatre-style.
GABORONE INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTRE
The Gaborone International Convention Centre, situated adjacent to the Peermont Walmont Hotel in the Grand Palm resort, is a state-of-the-art, multifaceted convention facility suited to the needs of both international and local meetings.
It is one of the premier conference destinations in Africa. It offers world-class conference and banqueting facilities up to 1 800 delegates; high speed internet service and a business centre for essential business services and facilities.
THE TSODILO SUITE
The Tsodilo Suite covers 1 550m2 in area and can be used as a single entity housing 1 040 people in a banquet set-up, 1 807 in cinema style and 1 550 for a cocktail reception.
The suite offers six varying configurations catering to a variety of needs from banquets and conferences to music concerts and major sporting events. The back doors of the Tsodilo Suite have been specially designed. With the convenient location and size of these doors, car and truck launches will be handled with ease and large sets can be easily brought into the venue to create those memorable moments.
THE SERONDELA ROOMS
There are four Serondela Rooms, situated in close proximity to the Tsodilo Suite, which can be used separately or in combination.
As individual rooms they hosts 20 people in banquet style, 30 in cinema style and 18 in boardroom style.
THE SAN-TA-WANI SUITE
For an exclusive experience, VIP guests are directed to a private undercover parking facility. A private lift escorts guests directly to the San-Ta-Wani Suite. The Suite comprises an exquisitely decorated lounge area with a 20-seater boardroom table and fireplaces, separate toilet facilities, a service area for bar and catering services and balcony overlooking the resort. The Suite also leads to the VIP Balcony area on the second level of the Tsodilo Suite.
From the Pre-Assembly area, guests can move through to the covered walkway which leads to the parking area. Provision has been made for the set-up of a large marquee in the parking area, ideal for functions under the African sun.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
THE BEEF BARON GRILL & RIB ROOM
Combining olde-world charm with an east African ambience, this beautifully appointed restaurant serves a delectable à la carte menu specialising in prime Botswana beef cuts, and a choice selection of international wines.
- Hours: 18h30 to 22h30 - Dinner, Closed on Sunday
- Dress: Smart Casual
- Capacity: 120
- Reservations: +267 363 7777
- No children under 12.
- Non-smoking area and smoking area on outside terrace.
BAI SHENG ASIAN RESTAURANT
The Bai Sheng Restaurant offers Asian fare to the local Gaborone resident or western traveller who is familiar with the Chinese menu.
The Restaurant is stylishly eclectic offering exquisite traditional Chinese artworks and artefacts set against chic, contemporarylines. Bai Sheng offers seating for up to 148 diners, the main restaurant area, three luxury private dining rooms and covered exterior, which is enclosed with bamboo and overlooks the hotel’s beautifully landscaped gardens. The menu is Halaal friendly and caters for vegetarians.
- Hours: 18h30 to 22h30 - Tuesdays to Sundays
- Dress : Smart Casual
- Capacity : 148
- Reservations : +267 363 7777
- Smoking area in outdoor courtyard.
- For large groups a set menu can be organised.
F.L.A.G. Café is situated on the ground floor of the Peermont Metcourt Inn. This breakfast restaurant’s double volume space is in vibrant shades of red and orange with a distinctly retro feel. Guests can enjoy a simplified full English breakfast, and in the
evenings the counter seating is utilized as bar seating.
- Hours: 06h00 to 10h30 - Monday to Friday
- 07h00 to 10h00 – Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- Dress: Casual
- Capacity: 102 (70 indoor, 32 outdoor)
- Smoking and non-smoking area
This modern African restaurant, named after the indigenous Mokolwane palm tree, offers an international buffet. It also features private dining areas and has a magnificent view of the hotel gardens.
- Hours: 06h30 to 10h30 – Breakfast
- 06h30 to 11h00 – Breakfast (Saturday & Sunday)
- 12h30 to 14h30 - Lunch
- 18h30 to 22h30 - Dinner
- Dress: Smart Casual
- Capacity: 204
- Reservations: +267 363 7777 - For groups of 10 or more
- Smoking and non-smoking area
- Indoor and outdoor seating
THE FIG TREE
This restaurant is located on the pool terrace in a true African bushveld setting under a thatched pool bar with clustered thatch umbrella seating. A selection of meals and cocktail drinks are served.
- Hours: 09h00 to 21h00 (summer), 09h00 to 19h00
- Dress: Casual
- Capacity: 60
- Smoking and non-smoking area
A true African outdoor setting adjacent to the picturesque lake where you can dine under the African Skies, and enjoy the energy of a traditional bonfire. Private dining for groups only. Banqueting buffet menu available
- Capacity: 30 to 90 people (Minimum of 30 people to book)
- Reservations: +267 363 7777 - Venue is booked through the GICC
KALAHARI COCKTAIL BAR
An elegant and private cocktail bar set in a horseshoe design that offers a choice of light snacks and pastries. There is a smoking terrace looking out onto the gardens.
The casino features the Oasis Deli, offering players a bite to eat without having to leave the casino floor.
Cocktail bar situated on the casino floor.
- Hours: 24 hours (open to players only, closed from 02h00 to 08h00 to cash customers)
*Breakfast rate at the Walmont included @ P215 per person
CURRENCY: Botswana Pula (P)
- Family Rooms only available at selected Peermont Hotels. Refer to Standard Terms and Conditions re children’s rates sharing policy
- Third adult sharing available at Peermont Metcourt Suites Emperors Palace only – rate and availability upon request. Additional room needs to be booked for third adult at all other Peermont Hotels.
- Limited Twin bedded rooms now available at the Mondazur Resort Hotel.
- Business Partner is not applicable to any special rates or during Dec & Jan period, due to these rates already being highly discounted.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of Breakfast unless otherwise indicated
- Peermont rates are based on Room types and the client will be charged according to the room type booked at the time of making the reservation.
- All rates are quoted in Pula and Malawi where rates are quoted in US Dollars. All rates quoted include VAT as indicated.
- Peermont reserves the right to amend the rates quoted should the Government change the percentage level of VAT or introduce any other TAX or levy during the validity period of the rates.
Above Rates are quoted:
- Per room per night
- Inclusive of breakfast unless otherwise stated
- Botswana properties quoted in Pula and excludes breakfast
- Inclusive of Value Added Tax @ prevailing rate
- 12 Pula per person per night applies and is excluded from the rate.