Perched high up on a ledge overlooking the Savuti landscape, lies the eco-friendly Ghoha Hills Savuti Lodge. Savuti is part of the Chobe National Park and is renowned for being a prime game viewing destination in Botswana. Ghoha Hills Savuti Lodge has been designed and built to blend into the natural surrounding environment and to take full advantage of the spectacular 180 degree views.
Ghoha Hills Savuti Lodge is fully run on solar power, utilizing the available sun energy to generate enough renewable power to provide the lodge with all of its energy requirements and significantly reduce the site’s environmental impact.
Each luxury tented room sleeps two people, offers en-suite facilities and breathtaking views of the African plains (Which can even be enjoyed from the shower). The luxury tented rooms have private viewing decks which can be used to enjoy the untouched wilderness. The lodge also has 2 luxury family-size tented rooms that sleep four and are suitable for two adults and two children.
The luxury tented rooms are well appointed with no expense spared in the décor and wonderful linen ensuring a good night’s rest every night.
Accommodation & Facilities
Tented Rooms: 11 Luxury Tented Rooms – 26 Pax Capacity
- 9 Twin / Super King Luxury Tented Rooms – sleeps 2 per room
- 2 Family Luxury Tented Rooms consisting of 2 inter leading rooms with bathroom on suite in main room
- – main room has a king bed and 2nd tent has 2 single beds – sleeps 4
Each Room has:
- Private viewing deck
- Superbly appointed furniture and fittings complemented with lime-washed wooden floors
- Luxury eco-friendly guest amenities including insect repellent
- Roof fan & standing fan
- White percale/cotton linen
- Fluffy towels
- Oversized pillows
- High quality duvets ensure positive comfort
- Mosquito nets
- Personal safe
- Gowns and slippers for your use
Each Luxury Tented Room has its own cupboard with hanging space as well as shelves, a luggage rack, desk with a torch & coffee table magazines. Comfortable armchairs to enjoy the views or catch up on some reading.
- Unparalleled 180-degree views of the pristine African wilderness and waterhole
- Lounge area with various seating and reading areas
- Dining area
- Curio shop
- Guest Restrooms
- Rock Pool
- Charging Station
- Boma Area
- Library with books on animals, flora and fauna are available to read at leisureSpa & Gym
Hidden Item +
Dining+Elegance and authenticity define our cuisine. Each meal is a graceful culinary event, featuring African-inspired themes and locally sourced ingredients.
Breakfasts are hearty and coffee, tea, home baked rusks and biscuits are ready for the early risers at the boma. Home baked biscuits, bread rolls, pastries, cakes and scones are on offer at tea times.
There is always a friendly and helpful staff member on- hand to serve up a freshly brewed bodum of coffee. All meals are served overlooking the bush in the main guest area.
The boma is lit in the evenings where guests can enjoy pre-dinner drinks. At dinner, wholesome, home cooked meals may be enjoyed. Lunches, dinners, drinks, refreshments and picnic lunches are all included.
Picnic baskets are provided on game drives and enjoyed whilst admiring the African wilderness. Private and intimate dinners are catered for.
We also cater for various diets, vegetarian, lacto, avo, gluten free etc.
Ghoha Hills Savuti Lodge Gallery