This is the ultimate Botswana mobile camping (glamping) journey. Over eight adventure-filled nights you will have the opportunity to experience four of Botswana’s most prized regions, from the renowned Chobe and Savute to the Okavango Delta and the dramatic scenery of the Nxai Pans National Park.
This tour has been carefully created to coincide with the arrival of the zebra migration in the Nxai Pans and travels from February to April (the regions rainy season and best time to travel). Here, you will also have the opportunity to see bountiful wildlife, which are drawn to the replenished waterholes that dot the landscape.
In addition to the dome tents that will be your home throughout your journey, you will also stay for two nights in the spacious &Beyond Savute Under Canvas tents when visiting the Savute leg of your tour. As an added delight you also have the option to include the Victoria Falls onto your itinerary.
- Elephant, Buffalo, Lion, African Wild dog, Leopard, Spotted hyena, Brown hyena, Zebra migration, Springbok, Bat-eared fox
- Travel Season
- February to April
- Travel for Children
- Small groups or families with children aged 12 and older
- Perfect For
- Adventure seekers, Wildlife enthusiasts, Individual travellers
- Chobe National Park, Savute, Okavango Delta and Nxai Pans National Park
- 8 nights / 9 days
Make the most of your adventure with our range of activities
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Private boat cruise on the Chobe River
What makes this Safari so Special
- Rustic and comfortable mobile camping allows you to get closer than ever to the spectacular African wilderness, with the same personalised &Beyond experience.
- Your entire journey will be hosted by our most senior and experienced private guides who offer a wealth of knowledge about your chosen destinations and an engaging experience throughout your adventure.
- Your mobile camping adventure is fully inclusive – from the time you arrive in Botswana, every aspect of your journey will be conveniently organised for you.
- This ultimate African safari adventure guarantees an intimate, exclusive experience with a minimum of two guests and a maximum of six guests per departure, ensuring window seats on game drives for all. Children over 12 years of age are welcome.
- Summing up this incredible experience are some of Botswana’s most prized destinations, all brimming with awe-inspiring landscapes and an assortment of wildlife, which range from the mighty elephant and proud lion to an assortment of plains game and birds. Destinations include the Chobe National Park, Savute, Okavango Delta and Nxai Pans National Park.
- The opportunity to witness the annual zebra migration.
- Excellent time of year for birding .
- Visit the Volcanic outcrops and Bushmen paintings in the Savute.
- Enjoy fully serviced mobile camping. By this we mean that you can expect the renowned &Beyond service during your adventure such as a butler, housekeeper and chefs who prepare the most scrumptious pan African menus.
- Accommodation is in spacious expedition dome tents (4 metres x 4 metres in size), comfortable beds, ensuite bathroom (3 metres x 3 metres in size), separate w.c. and hot bucket shower.
- The mobile camp boasts three en-suite safari tents.
- Spend two nights at &Beyond Savute Under Canvas in an even more spacious Meru-style tent, when visiting the Savute leg of your safari.
- As this is the quintessential African safari experience there is no electricity in camps, but cell phones, cameras and other electronic devices can be charged on the safari vehicle.
DAY 1 - 2
Chobe National Park
Your journey begins at Kasane Airport where you will meet your private guide who will accompany you throughout your adventure. Your guide will then drive you to a secluded camp site in Chobe National Park, where you will spend two nights. Chobe National Park is home to thrilling action-packed wildlife interactions and the largest concentration of elephants in Africa. Here you can embark on thrilling game drives and enjoy a spectacular private boat cruise on the Chobe River. Experience unforgettable game drives and private boat cruises on the Chobe River.
DAY 3 - 4
The next leg of your tour will be a game drive transfer into the beautiful Savute area of the Chobe National Park. Here, surrounded by pristine wilderness, you will spend two nights where your accommodation will change from the standard dome tent to a more spacious Meru-style tent. The area is known for its large prides of lion, African wild dog, leopard and spotted hyena that prowl the landscape in search of prey. Adventures in the Savute include game drives and the opportunity to see volcanic outcrops and Bushmen paintings.
DAY 5 - 6
After exploring the Savute, you will be whisked away on a flight to the glorious Okavango Delta for a two night stay. Situated on a private concession, on the banks of a seasonal waterway overlooking the celebrated Moremi Game Reserve, you will be spoilt for choice at the assortment of excellent wildlife sightings in the area. This particular region of the Delta offers some of the best wildlife encounters where you can see lion, leopard, African wild dog, kudu, elephant, semi-aquatic lechwe, hippo and giraffe. Adventures include game drives and bush walks.
DAY 7 - 8
Nxai Pan National Park
On the final leg of your journey you will be flown to Maun to where you will be collected by vehicle and driven to the dramatic landscapes of the glorious Nxai Pans, where breathtaking vast open spaces, with desert-like pans, await. During the rainy season, this area bursts into life and invites various animals, including the awe-inspiring zebra migration, to congregate around its waterholes. During your two night stay at the delightful Nxai Pans National Park you will encounter dramatic landscapes that draw lion, plains game, brown hyena and the annual zebra migration during the rainy season. Adventures include game drives, stargazing and an opportunity to venture to the magnificent cluster of giant baobabs in the area.
Today, your guide will accompany you to Maun and will wave a fond farewell as you board your flight homeward from Maun International Airport.