(Valid from 01-04-2020 to 30-09-2020)
HIGH SEASON (1st April 2020 – 30th September 2020)
USD 500 per person per flight
Rate is based on a minimum of 2 pax, singles would pay double the per person rate.
Rate inclusions: Approximately 45 minute flight in the hot air balloon, champagne, tea, coffee and snacks, personalised certificate and VAT.
For guests staying at Kadizora Camp the rate will include return transfers to/from Kadizora Camp to/from launch site.
Approximate Balloon Safari Itinerary
04h00 wakeup call
04h30 game drive to launch site
05h30 Tea and coffee served while balloon is inflated
06h00 take off, approximately 45 minute flight over the Okavango Delta
07h00 landing of balloon, guests will receive celebratory champagne, tea or coffee and a personalised certificate on landing 07h30 game drive transfer back to Kadizora Camp
• All quotes are valid for 30 days.
• The hot air balloon activity will replace the morning activity from the lodge.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• A minimum of 2 guests is required for flight. Single guests will be charged 100% single supplement. Guests not staying at Kadizora
Camp will need to arrange transfers with their corresponding camp at the guests own cost.
• All passengers must be able to stand for the duration of the flight and be able to enter and exit the basket.
Children need to be a minimum of 1.3 metres to comfortably see over the basket. Due to safety reasons no parent may hold a child to view over the basket and must weigh a minimum of 45kg.
• A parent or guardian must accompany any child under the age of 16.
• Flights that are paid in full will take precedence over the other bookings on a "first come first served" basis, unless otherwise stated by us.
• The balloon does not operate from 01 October – 31 March
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Always verify terms & conditions with reservations department prior to booking confirmation or on pro-forma invoice.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required within 7 days of booking. Full payment of the balance is due 30 days prior to guest/s arrival, unless the booking is made within 30 days of travel, in which case full payment will be required immediately.
Bookings cancelled or 60 to 30 days prior to arrival will incur a fee equal 50% of the total Balloon Safari amount.
Bookings cancelled or 29 to 15 days prior to arrival will incur a fee equal 75% of the total Balloon Safari amount.
Bookings cancelled or 14 to 1 days prior to arrival will incur a fee equal 90% of the total Balloon Safari amount.
Non-arrival of guests on the date of the flight will incur a cancellation fee equal 100% of the total Balloon Safari amount.
If a flight is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, the flight will either be re-scheduled or the payment refunded.