Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero is a luxurious riverside retreat in the heart of the bush, where guests can enjoy a spectacular sunset cruise on the Chobe River or unwind with a pampering session in the spa.
When you stay at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero in Kasane, you'll be on a river and convenient to Kazungula Crocodile Farm. This 4-star lodge is within the vicinity of Impalila Pier and Mowana Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and minibars. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Detached private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and a library. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
Hidden Item +
Internal Flight Transfer+
Internal Flights Low High Peak 6 Jan -31 March 2017 1 Apr -14 June & 1 Nov-20 Dec 2017 15-30 June & 1 Sep-31 Oct 2017 1 Juli-31 Aug & 25 Dec -5 Jan 2017 Maun Airport to Stanley’s | Baines’ airstrip Per person, one way USD 170 USD 185 USD 185 USD 185 Stanley’s | Baines airstrip to Maun Airport USD 150 USD 170 USD 165 USD 165 Maun Airport to Chief’s airstrip USD 220 USD 240 USD 240 USD 240 Chief’s airstrip to Maun Airport USD 200 USD 225 USD 220 USD 220 Maun Airport to Kasane Airport USD 420 USD 440 USD 425 USD 425 Chief’s airstrip to Kasane Airport USD 400 USD 425 USD 410 USD 410 Kasane Airport to Chief’s airstrip USD 420 USD 440 USD 425 USD 425 Stanley’s | Baines’ airstrip to Chief’s airstrip USD 200 USD 225 USD 220 USD 220 Stanley’s | Baines’ airstrip to Kasane Airport USD 400 USD 425 USD 410 USD 410 Kasane Airport to Stanley’s | Baines airstrip USD 420 USD 440 USD 425 USD 425 Kasane Airport to Livingstone Airport
(Including Kasane departure tax)
Per person,one way
(minimum 2 people)
USD 370 USD 370 USD 370 USD 370 Livingstone Airport to Kasane Airport
(Excluding Livingstone departure tax)
USD 335 USD 335 USD 335 USD 335
• The rates are valid from 01 Jan 2017 to 31 Dec 2017
• Intercamp flights are quoted on a ‘seat in aircraft’ basis inclusive of meet and greet service on arrival and airport tax on departure from Maun and Kasane Airports.
• Intercamp flights and road transfers can only be carried out during daylight hours and are subject to weather conditions.
• The timing and duration of flights and transfers may differ considerably depending on factors beyond the control of Sanctuary Retreats and operators involved.
• Early departures from lodges may be necessary to accommodate intercamp flight schedules.
• Luggage on intercamp flights is restricted to 20kgs per person in soft side bags.
• Walking with Elephants activity has a minimum of 2 guests and maximum of 10 guests; is subject to availability; minimum age is 9 years.
• Elephants are on leave between 15 January - 15 February on an annual basis.
Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero Gallery