There are two Footsteps camps, both in spectacular and untamed areas of Botswana – both must see regions: The first Footsteps camp is in a remote part of the Okavango Delta and the second is found in the magnificent Linyanti swamps.
Accommodation in the camps is in spacious Meru-style tents with comfortable twin beds. All tents are furnished with en-suite facilities, hot water filled bucket showers and porcelain flush toilet.
From these wonderful bases we are able to offer something very special – the opportunity to explore the wilderness on foot: to get up close and personal with the African bush. It’s not to be missed.
There are two walking-based adventure safaris on offer: ‘Footsteps Across the Delta’ and ‘Footsteps Across The Linyanti’.
For those wishing to share the true African safari experience with their family our Young Explorers family adventure is just for you.
Camp Opening: 1st March 2017 - 30 November 2017
|Mar - Jun & Nov||Jul - Oct||Dec|
|Footsteps Across the Delta||16 years||16 years||16 years|
NOTES AND TOUR LEADER RATES
- Single Room Supplement applies in low and shoulder seasons if more than 2 single rooms are booked in one booking.
- A minimum of 2 guests must be booked on any Footsteps safari. The maximum is 6 guests in 3 tents. Minimum age at Footsteps is 16 years unless booked for the Young Explorers Safari . No tour leader accommodation available.
- One tour leader with a minimum of 4 paying guests USD 300 per night in tour leader accommodation.
- One tour leader will receive complimentary accommodation in the tour leader tent with full camp occupancy.
- Private vehicle and rates available on request.
Footsteps Camps Gallery